Skype for Business from Accesspoint
In light of the recent Covid-19 development, Skype for Business is going to become one of the required communication methods for all private and public Family law cases in the courts in Central, East and West London areas.
It is hoped that all Judges will be trained on Skype For Business by the 3rd of April, after which this will be brought into force.
Click here to read more about COVID-19 Procedures
Important – What does this mean for your firm?
- If your firm already has Skype for Business then you will be able to make use of your existing subscription.
- If your firm does not have Skype for Business then a new subscription will have to be made, providing you have all of the Office 365 product configurations ready.
- If your firm needs to have Office 365 configured, it will have to be part of the overall set up to use Skype for Business. This will include validating domains, integrating with your in house Active Directory for Single Sign On and more.
Our highly experienced team is with you every step of the way and will make this transition as smooth as possible for your firm.
During this difficult time we will offer a variety of services that include:
- Setup and configuration for all clients new to Office 365
- Setup and installation on your local PC
- Microsoft Office 365 E1 license
- Changes and modifications to the platform over a period of time
What happens next?
Once your team’s platform has been launched, it is a blank canvas, similar to that of SharePoint, with Microsoft’s expectation that you build your own environment as you need it. To assist with that, we offer one day project management and platform configuration consultancy to build your platform based on your respective requirements.
We also offer a development contract as part of the solution so you can request changes and modifications to the platform over a period of time. Ensuring it is suited for your firm and its evolving needs!
Accesspoint Skype for Business Pricing
- Setup and engineering of Office 365 (linking your internal platform and Microsoft Teams which includes Skype for Business) plus project management – £1650
- Setup Skype for Business on each user’s machine – £15 per user
- Office 365 subscriptions when required – £6 per user per month
- Once the basic engineering and setup above has been configured you will need to set up your Microsoft Teams environment.
- Your contracted day rate for platform and training requirements will apply.
Due to the imminent and pending deadline for the use of this service – all of the above services are subject to availability and will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis.